Re: Lingerie Soldier: Papillon Rose

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Reveil Irukawa <anrui@efni.com>
subject Re: Lingerie Soldier: Papillon Rose
date Fri, 02 Feb 2001 15:00:01 -0500
lol.. "Butterfly Rose"... i talked with the voice actress Kanzaki Canari, and she

mentioned that it was a spoof on Bishoujo Senshi Sailor moon... like in the promo

at the end where she says her speech, you notice that she's giving the middle
finger!
lol... so wierd. the transformation call is also wierd: Rose Orgasm Power! Make UP!

my friend Shiraha Hoshi plans to fandub it into english. ^_^V i look foward to
playing the english voice of Rose. :D

ja matte!

Jean-Luc Barbera wrote:

> Just the name "Papillon rose" is just too great...(^_^;)
> Again french words....(^_^)
>
> > recently, my friend stumbled onto an Original Net Animation called Lingerie
> > Soldier:
> > Papillon Rose... no professional voice over's (that i know of) but they have a

> > cool
> > selection to play in this Sailor Moon spoof.
>
> --
> Selios on ICQ/IRC (IRCNet); http://selios.free.fr
> "Knowledge which is found to be boring is of little use, but knowlegde
> which is assimilated eagerly becomes a permanent possession."

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs