Re: seiyuu ML matome okuri

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from Richard Kim <richardkim@chesapeake.net>
subject Re: seiyuu ML matome okuri
date Fri, 02 Feb 2001 01:52:04 +0900
Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> Totally drunk now.. been going out every day recently.
> I could have bought a new PC for the amount I spend drinking. (;_;)

    And this is why I can't afford to go to too many events. ^_^;

> Anyway, I need to buy a DV camera soon.
> Man, I might turn into an otaku pretty soon..

    Might? Soon? ^_^;;;

    I hate to tell you this, man, but it's way too late. "Always there are two,
an apprentice and a master." ^_^;

> Mike Lyon wrote:
> | On Thu, 1 Feb 2001 ami@ML.usagi.org wrote:
> |
> | > The game will be a full voice novel, for PS and DC.
> | > Goes on sale 4/26 for 2800 yen.
> | > There will be Konohana events in Akihabara on 4/21 and 4/22 too.
> |
> | I heard rumor that the DC production was stopped by SEGA and if that is
> | so, then why would there be continued production of games if no one can
> | buy a DC to play the games with...anyone know more info about this than
> | me?
>
> They won't build any more DCs, but the have millions in stock.
> So there's plenty available, and it won't go away soon.

    I would guess they will have stock, if they continue to sell them as they
have been, for around another year or so... eventually some part or another
will run out, though.

--
-Richard "Pocky" Kim (richardkim@chesapeake.net)
--the ORIGINAL Pockyman (accept no substitutes)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs