Re: Tomo married

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from Joe Petrow <joepet@sdf.lonestar.org>
subject Re: Tomo married
date Sun, 14 Jan 2001 20:06:13 -0600 (CST)
On Mon, 15 Jan 2001, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> It had been rumored for a while, but they finally released the info..
> Sakurai Tomo got married last year, and had a baby in July 2000.
>
>  http://www.nikkansports.com/news/entert/p-et-tp0-010115-02.html

A pretty hideous translation of this can be found by using eLingo
translation service with this link:

http://www.elingo.com/scripts/xlatepage.cgi?wb_url=http://www.nikkansports.com/news/entert/p-et-tp0-010115-02.html&wb_lp=jaen-ATL

If you can get past the fact that the translation lists her name
is "Satoru Sakurai", you can kind of get the jist of the info.

Congratulations to the woman known by the alias of "Sakurai Tomo"
and her junior high school classmate "A" on their marriage and the
birth of their baby girl (name unknown) last year.

I'm sure her fans love the way this information was related to
them.  Must make them feel as important and special as the popcorn
stuck on the floor of a movie theater.

  - Joe

Search field Search string

archive list