cc usagi@ml.usagi.org, seiyuu@ml.usagi.org, kenny-ml@ml.usagi.org
from Stephen Lee <slee@muf.biglobe.ne.jp>
subject Re: various info
date Thu, 21 Dec 2000 05:27:50 +0900
Hitoshi Doi wrote:
> There's going to be a game Digiko no My Bro for the dreamcast,
> which seems to be a internet browsing game.

So that's how it's spelled.  I kept thinking "What kind of game is
Digiko no My Bra?" when I saw the game in stores.

> There's going to be a pink colored Sakura Taisen Dreamcast going
> on sale 12/28.  25800 yen.  matching pink controller is 2800 yen.
> Sakura Taisen 3 is planned for spring 2001.

The ST Dreamcast comes with a controller.  The controller being sold
separately has a different design.  The dreamcast also comes with
special Sakura Taisen E-mail software, which is going be sold separately
as well.

Who's going to get a ST Dreamcast?  I'm a sucker for these things and
have reserved one.  But I don't think this will sell that well.

Bought Marl 1 the other day and played it for a few mintues.  Seem to be
fun and I think I'll try to get Marl 3... Should have reserved it but I
didn't own a PS2 before.  I planned to buy one of the new ones with the
Sony remote control for DVD.  Sold out at most places as usual, but I
luckily won one in a raffle at my department's year-end party.

One of my co-worker won a ThinkPad the same day, at a different party...

I still think Dreamcast is getting more games I like than the PS.

Recently finished Grandia 2, and playing Power Smash (Virtua Tennis).
Also bought the 2 old Tokimemo puzzle games (for the Saturn) at a used
game store and playing.  They are very interesting but I can't seem to
get anywhere with Puzzle-Dama.  Tokkae-Dama is quite a bit easier.

Am debating whether to get the Yuukyuu Gensou Kyoku Memorial Edition
(for the Saturn).  I played 1 and liked it, but I hesistate to shell out
10,000+ yen for the box...

Finally started to finish the Maho Tsukai-tai TV series.  It is still
interesting like the OAV but the storyline is, er, confusing.

Watched Ex-Driver 1 also.  It is not as high quality as compared to
Fujishima's other series.

To drift off-topic for a bit, anybody watched the movie 6th Day yet?  Is
it any good?  Anyone up to watching it?

--
Stephen Lee <sl2001@iname.com>
Another anime-watching, manga-reading, game-playing engineer in Tokyo.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs