Re: Time Ranger

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Richard Kim <richardkim@chesapeake.net>
subject Re: Time Ranger
date Mon, 04 Dec 2000 15:02:41 +0900
Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> Richard wrote:
> | Hitoshi Doi wrote:
> |
> | > Richard, do you record Time Ranger every week?
> | > Did you catch yesterday's?
> |
> |     Yes, yes I do, and yes, yes I did.
>
> I hope you got today's..  I missed it.

    Of course! It's  a sentai show... I think some god out there would smite me
if I didn't. I don't know which girl she was (there were a LOT of extras this
episode), though.

> | > It seems Akimoto Noe (Kira Melo Second Class) will be in it next
> | > week (broadcast 12/3).  I wonder if she was in the previews..
> |
> |     Who? ^_^;;;
> |     I can get you the tape if you'd like. ^_^;;
>
> Ok, let me see this week's sometime.

    Sure thing.

> Some Akimoto Noe pics..
>
>   www.win.ne.jp/~doi/EVENTS/game/0004/kkm/0402-5.html
>   www.win.ne.jp/~doi/EVENTS/game/0004/kkm/0402-6.html
>   www.win.ne.jp/~doi/EVENTS/game/0004/kkm/0402-8.html
>   www.win.ne.jp/~doi/EVENTS/kome0009/1.html
>   www.win.ne.jp/~doi/EVENTS/kome0009/5.html

    I'm surprised no one here talked about Miyamu when she was on Go Go Five
last year (she even has a major, reoccuring role...)

--
-Richard "Pocky" Kim (richardkim@chesapeake.net)
--the ORIGINAL Pockyman (accept no substitutes)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs