Re: Kira Melo Bunkasai

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Richard Kim <richardkim@chesapeake.net>
subject Re: Kira Melo Bunkasai
date Sat, 11 Nov 2000 01:42:24 +0900
Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> | > |

> | > Oh, I have a double of Chiyomi.. (^_^;;
> |
> |     Ano... ^_^;; How much? ^_^;
>
> If I remember and I can find it, I'll bring it on Sunday.
> You can have it for free.

    Thanks. ^_^

> | > These badges are 200 yen each.  56 girls.
> |
> |     These are 'trading badges', aren't they?
>
> Yes, I did make some trades. (^_^;

    I hope the new ones aren't 'trading badges'. :/

> | > If it's an auction, it's pretty hopeless, as some of those
> | > fans have "real" money..
> |
> |     I have one thing to say: I-Mac. (^_^;;;;;;;;;)
>
> He's not one of the richer ones either..

    I know... I have... much less than him, so...

> | > |

> | > Yes, it's free.
> | > Several of the people on the ML are already signed up.
> |
> |     I just joined up. ^_^; I hope I get inculded...
>
> You have to print out a ticket and bring that.
> I can print out an extra one for you.

    Please do. Still don't have my printer yet. Thanks.

> | > Amazing Square is visible from Sekiya station.
> | > Go to Nippori via JR, and change to the Keisei line.
> | > It's just a few stops from Nippori to Sekiya.
> |
> |     Gotcha. Thanks.
> |     How far is it from Nippori? (Hell, where's Nippori? ^_^;; I need to find
> | my map...)
>
> Nippori is on the Yamanote Line, two stops north of Ueno.
> You just have to take the Keihin Touhoku line to Nippori,
> and then change to the Keisei.

    Oh, jeez; it's over two hours from me, then. ^_^;; At least I can take my
train straight there... ^_^;

--
-Richard "Pocky" Kim (richardkim@chesapeake.net)
--the ORIGINAL Pockyman (accept no substitutes)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs