Re: Hand Maid May

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from "Charlie D." <abai.geo@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Hand Maid May
date Thu, 9 Nov 2000 06:26:35 -0800 (PST)
Konnichiwa Doi san
Arigato for your reply. I imagine the answers..:)

I saw the ending, and it was cool, but after the
credits, everyone was in a picnic and suddenly, there
was a loud noise...May reply "shikishima san?"...It
was Cyber X?...Maybe there will be HMM2...^_^...
Arigato
Charlie D.

--- Hitoshi Doi <doi@win.ne.jp> wrote:
> Charlie D wrote:
> | Konnichiwa.
> | I managed to get Hand Maid May.
> | It is a cool series indeed, but gave me some
> questions
> | if someone can help me...
>
> spoilers below.
>
> actually the questions themselves are spoilers..
> (^_^;;
>

> | 1- Who is Shikishima san?
>
> Cyber X
>
> | 2- Cyber X is someone related to Kazuya san?
>
> Decendent
>
> | 3- Who Kazuya really loves, May or Kasumi?
>
> Probably Kasumi
>
> | 4- If Kazuya san was the original creator of the
> | cyberdolls, how the cyberdolls existed in
> Kazuya寄
> | time?...weird huh?
>
> Yes, weird.
> --
> Hitoshi Doi
>      Toshi Nibunnoichi
> half a UFO catcher doll, half a cel          801
> tactical training squadron
> http://www.win.ne.jp/~doi/
>          doi@win.ne.jp

Search field Search string