Re: Seiyuu of Belldandy

to <seiyuu@ML.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <chyung@hknet.com>
subject Re: Seiyuu of Belldandy
date Fri, 3 Nov 2000 01:18:55 +0800
> From: Zhou Tai An <kain@pacific.net.sg>
>>1st Belldandy seiyuu - Hidaka Noriko (manga image CD)
>How come they changed seiyuu here?

This manga image CD is way before the production of the
anime.  Different people were in charge and thus
different selection of seiyuu.

>>4th Belldandy seiyuu - Okamura Akemi (Mini-goddess TV, during
>>                       onee-chan's maternity leave)

>So Kikuko-san has children? ^_^

Yes, a girl named Honoka, a.k.a. Ho-chan.  She had travelled
with her mother to Okinawa earlier this year during the cover
shooting session of onee-chan's CD album.

>>Now listening to the Megami Movie Original Soundtrack CD :
>>the megami grand chrous during the final battle...
>
>Is that any good?

The megami chrous during the final battle is very good (both
the movie version and the Warsaw Chrous variation), and both
Belldandy's (Inoue Kikuko and Shionoiri Mio) healing song is
quite lovely.  I would recommend buying this CD if you are
interested in AMG.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@cuso4.org