Re: Excel Saga,Daiundokai TV ; was:[Re: Roommate W, Senti 2]

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
cc usagi@ML.usagi.org
from Greg <gemmes@offratel.nc>
subject Re: Excel Saga,Daiundokai TV ; was:[Re: Roommate W, Senti 2]
date Thu, 02 Nov 2000 08:25:32 +1100
'CuSO4' Yung wrote:

> > From: "Greg" <gemmes@offratel.nc>
> > Daiundokai TV has become my fav TV series !
> [........]
> > great seiyuu performance (inc. Hisakawa Aya, Itoh Miki, Orikasa Ai,
> > Takahashi Miki, Unshou Ishizuka, ..)
>
> Since you use the Lastname-Firstname format for all the
> female seiyuu, I am assuming you should stick to this
> convention for male seiyuu, and Ishizuka is his lastname.
> ^_^

domo !!
didn't take the time to check with my Macross plus artbook (he plays Guld
Bowman in it)
(and also Jet in Cowboy bebop)

> > Anyone else has seen it ?
> > I'd like to discuss similarities between Akari and Takaya Noriko ..
>
> I have seen it, and I think many people in these MLs seen it
> too.

How comes only you respond ? (;_;)
Am I the only one to love this series so much ?? (;_;)

>  However, I do not see much similarities between them.

I'll put a spoiler space at the end to answer.

> BTW, Akari house and its later model are one of my favorite
> constructions ever exist.
> ^_^;;

Agreed !!! (^_^)
me too !! Such a ROTFL idea (^_^) !

..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..

Noriko

1/Noriko is the daughter of the most famous of the spaceship captains,
and she has to live with this fact at the school.
('she is the daughter of Captain Takaya, that must be why they chose
her')

2/everyone thinks she's a klutz

3/although she didn't finish the first training, she showed exceptional
prowess
but a still immature one.
(turning the mecha on one foot only whitout falling isn't given to
everybody
I think)

4/She regularly cries

5/She eventually stops crying and becomes stronger

Akari

1/Daughter of the most famous Cosmo beauty

2/everyone thinks she's a klutz

3/Akari finished the midterm exam with the special training weight.
(first event we see), I don't think every girl could have run
such distance being on top of the weight (^_^)

4/same, cries even more

5/She eventually stops crying and becomes stronger

comments ?

Greg.

Search field Search string

archive list