Re: Excel Saga,Daiundokai TV ; was:[Re: Roommate W, Senti 2]

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Greg <gemmes@offratel.nc>
subject Re: Excel Saga,Daiundokai TV ; was:[Re: Roommate W, Senti 2]
date Thu, 02 Nov 2000 08:37:13 +1100

Zhou Tai An wrote:

> >There isn't any over-the-top pretentions in this series (a la Eva),
> >it is just a simple story, but so enjoyable ....
>
> I don't have much to say about what you're talking about (because I'm not a
> kawaii fan...actually, since I'm not, why am I even on this list? ^_^) but
> EVA was NOT over-the-top and pretentious, at least IMHO. It was the way it
> had to be. I can give you an 8 page essay on this, but I won't - instead,
> I'll just say I disagree with you strongly.

Aw, sorry, I didn't mean it that way.
I just wanted to say it wasn't about saving the world with mecha,
from destruction inspired from the dead sea scrolls.

It's (EVA's)just definitely not an ordinary storyline, and I find nothing wrong
with it.
Never meant EVA was pretentious.

> Sorry, you're talking to a diehard EVA fan here...I have to defend my fave
> series. ^_^

No problem. Sorry I expressed myself the wrong way.

Greg.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited