Re: new TV shows

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Chris Rijk <chris@ivision.co.uk>
subject Re: new TV shows
date Sat, 30 Sep 2000 17:35:39 +0100 (BST)

On Sun, 1 Oct 2000, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

>Some of the cast for the new TV shows starting next week..

<cut>

>Inuyasha
># 2000.10.16-
> Inuyasha             :: Yamaguchi Kappei
> Higurashi Kagome     :: Yukino Satsuki

Hmm, I still haven't seen any announcements of the cast for other
characters in the show. However, if they follow the manga accurately,
there'll only be 4 characters who appear every week by the end of the
first season (assuming about 26 episodes for a season) In the
currently weekly manga (chapter 186), there's only 6 characters who
appear pretty much every week, only 4 of which have large parts.

--
+-- Chris Rijk --------------------------------- chris@ivision.co.uk --+
| Dictionary of Alternative Meanings: gossip                           |

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs