Re: Sakura Taisen musical

to <seiyuu@ML.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <chyung@hknet.com>
subject Re: Sakura Taisen musical
date Fri, 4 Aug 2000 01:37:27 +0800
> From: Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org>

>CuSO4, you gave the list of seiyuu for the current Sakura Taisen musical.
>Is this cast the same every day?  Or do they change?
>
>  Yokoyama Chisa
>  Orikasa Ai
>  Tomizawa Michie
>  Tanaka Mayumi
>  Takano Urara
>  Fuchizaki Yuriko
>  Nishihara Kumiko
>  Okamoto Maya
>  Ikura Kazue
>  Suyama Akio
>  Yao Kazuki
>  Matsuno Taiki
>  Nakajima Toshihiko
>  Mitsuya Yuuji
>  Sonooka Shintarou
>  Nishimura Youichi
>  Takeda Shigehiro

Apart from Sonooka Shintarou was not able to show up in the first day
and the last day (both day is a Friday), the cast is the same each
day.  I have gone to the first show, and found they leave a nice
hole in the dancing pack for Sonooka.  ^_^

One interesting bit : Nishimura Youichi and Takeda Shigehiro are
from JAC, performing stunts in the 2nd kayou show.  They are too
popular so Hiroi Ouji name the characters after their real name, and
even use those 2 characters in the current OVA series, making them
seiyuus.  ^_^   Sonooka Shintarou is in similar situation, and is
much more popular than Nishimura and Takeda, but he had already done
some seiyuu before.

If Chisa's solo song was sung live, then she will gain quite a lot
of places in my favorite seiyuu list.  I still remember her singing
even now.  I seated too far away, need to watch the upcoming DVD to
confirm.

For the 4 kayou show in the past 4 years, here is my ranking :
2nd (1998), 3rd (1999), 4th (2000), 1st (1997).  I have watched the
2nd/4th live, and 1st/third on LD/DVD.

BTW, one of the show of the current Sakura Taisen Kayou Show will
be broadcast again in internet at 23:00 JT 8/4 at URL
http://www.e-sekai.com/sakura/index.html

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@cuso4.org