cc usagi@ml.usagi.org, seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from Stephen Lee <sl2001@iname.com>
subject Re: Kira Melo on Tonight2
date Tue, 01 Aug 2000 00:52:37 +0900
Hitoshi Doi wrote:
> There was a special on idol group (around 15 minutes) on the late night
> information TV program "Tonight 2".
>
> The first idol group was "Link Link Link", a group of three girls.
> They were supposedly the first IT idol group.
> (info on them at http://kodansha.cplaza.ne.jp/linklinklink/)
> They were interviewed in Akihabara (probably on 7/20).
> They sang (and danced) on the street in front of the train station.

They were at the Kodansha booth right after the Megami event at the
Chara Show.  I was inside the booth when they passed by right next to me
to get onto the stage.  They even said hi to me.

There were about 30-40 people with cameras waiting for them next to the
stage.  They only debuted about 2-3 weeks ago and they said they were
surprised to have so many fans already.

--
Stephen Lee <sl2001@iname.com>
Another anime-watching, manga-reading, game-playing engineer in Tokyo.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs