Re: Kikuko CM

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from "Kevin Lew - 'The Lai-Lai Boy'" <kasumi@eden.com>
subject Re: Kikuko CM
date Fri, 14 Jul 2000 08:18:34 -0500 (CDT)
On Fri, 14 Jul 2000, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> Kikuko is doing the voice for the Kadokawa magazine Ace Next.
> You can hear it at
>
> http://www.kadokawa.co.jp/media/cm/cm.html
[...]
> There are radio CMs by Mitsuishi Kotono and Kuwashima Houko there.
>
> Are those downloadable?  If so can they be converted to MP3?

When I click on the link, I'm getting my QuickTime player to play the
sound files.  So that should mean that they download the sound file first,
then it plays.

But to be honest, I don't think that you're missing much.  For some
reason, radio samples always sound so bad.  It always has some kind of
static on it.  I think some of the recordings off of my Sony portable
recorder (with "Mega Bass Sound") can do about as good.

--
Kevin "Grouchy Bear" Lew -- #1 Fan of Denko (Tokyo Denryoku): "Jan!"
   kasumi@eden.com   --=-=-=--   Don't mind the Lai-Lai Boy.  ^_^

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited