Re: AIC Comic Love Vol.5, May 2000 Issue

to <seiyuu@ML.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <chyung@hknet.com>
subject Re: AIC Comic Love Vol.5, May 2000 Issue
date Tue, 4 Jul 2000 01:39:32 +0800
> From: Hitoshi Doi <doi@win.ne.jp>

>CuSO4 wrote:
>| 7/8 afternoon, and depart on 7/10.  A very tight schedule.  ^_^;;;
>
>I might have two baseball games on 7/9, so I will just
>barely make it to the Kikuko concert (again).

TWO baseball game !?  Are you sure you still have the energy
to go tot eh concert hall ?   ^_^;

BTW, should I bring my manbow Tambourine ?

>So I think we should meet on the evening of 7/8..

OK, will call you once I arrive in Ikebukuro at around
17:00-18:00.

>Stephen, are you coming to the Kikuko concert?
>Kikuko said that they will have tickets at the door
>(but I have no idea how many).

Yes, Stephen, do come and join us.

--
'CuSO4' Yung