Re: AIC Comic Love Vol.5, May 2000 Issue

to <seiyuu@ML.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <chyung@hknet.com>
subject Re: AIC Comic Love Vol.5, May 2000 Issue
date Tue, 4 Jul 2000 01:05:52 +0800
> From: Hitoshi Doi <doi@win.ne.jp>

>CuSO4 wrote:
>| * 6 color pages of Hisakawa Aya photos and 6 b/w pages of Aya
>|  interview.  She talked about Mamono Hunter Ayako, Haneda Miyuki,
>|  AMG, GFC, Mizuno Ami, Yanada Kazuno (sp?), and Kero-chan.  Seems
>|  that she is very fond of Yanada Kazuno and think she fit her
>|  personality the best.
>
>Aya's chara in Daiundoukai is Yanagida Ichino.

I knew someone has mentioned her name before either in here or in
Kevin-ML, I just cannot remember, so I put a "sp?" tag there.  And
my guess is wrong.  ^_^;

One of the local TV station has just finished broadcasting Daiundokai OVA
and is now broadcasting Daiundokai TV.

>P.S. When will you arrive in Tokyo?

7/8 afternoon, and depart on 7/10.  A very tight schedule.  ^_^;;;

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@cuso4.org

Search field Search string