Re : upcoming events

to <seiyuu@ML.usagi.org>
from "Sébastien Jarry" <jarry.sebastien@voila.fr>
subject Re : upcoming events
date Fri, 30 Jun 2000 18:22:58 +0200 (MET DST)
The 2000/06/30, KAGAMI (D. Scott Miller) wrote :

>> Maybe, but nobody can match Utada Hikaru in seemlessly integrating
>flawless
>> Japanese, English, and "Japanglish" into her songs. (^_^;)
>
>Yeah. (^_^) She sometimes switches between English & Japanese
pronunciation
>of an English word, in the *middle* of the word, whenever convenient,
>match the beat.. I found that really interesting. Even without that,
she
>has such perfect voice control for singing. And writes all her own
lyrics.
>And composes all her own music.

Same thing between French to Japanese, but of course, not often than
English. The more good example of this thing I'll call "Frenchapanese"
(^_^;;), is "DEJA VU" (Already see). This word is using a lot of times,

but on a Hayashibara song "Shousei - NAGAREBOSHI" (WHATEVER), the lyrics

are wroting "DEJA VOUS" (Already you)...

--
Sebastien Jarry
Amiens (France), the 2000/06/30

Search field Search string