Re: [CD] Hummingbird Nekkyou no Live

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Joe Petrow <joepet@SDF.lonestar.org>
subject Re: [CD] Hummingbird Nekkyou no Live
date Mon, 12 Jun 2000 06:32:39 +0000 (GMT)
On Mon, 12 Jun 2000, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> | On a completely different note...how many of the SG girls have landed a
> | steady stream of work outside of the Sentimental Graffiti world?  (outside
> | of Machirin, who was probably doing more anime before SG than after it...)
>
> Maeda Ai is probably the only one.

So thousands of girls from all over the country audition for six
(seven?) parts, thinking that this is their ticket to fame and glory, and
not one of them makes even the slightest progress from their initial break?

I wonder if anybody from Kira Melo will fair better...

  - Joe

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited