Re: Escaflowne movie (was: One better?)

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from "Chou or CC (aka senshi)" <senshi@ihug.com.au>
subject Re: Escaflowne movie (was: One better?)
date Mon, 12 Jun 2000 21:15:45 +1000
Kevin Lew - 'The Lai-Lai Boy' wrote:

> Maybe I'm just crazy, but I've never understood why fans are willing to
> settle for that.  They do this in several anime series.  Personally, I
> don't want to have the same story retold to me with some script doctoring.
>
> But in any case, I bet that I'm in the minority.  I don't doubt that the
> movie will rack in the sales and fans will horde the merchandising.

Well, you are not the only one.  I'm not really looking forward to the Esca
movie either for exactly the same reasons as you.
The only thing I'm happy about is that this movie gives birth to another
possible great theme song from Kanno Yoko and Sakamoto Maaya. ^_^

--
Later
Chou

Search field Search string