Re: Shiozawa Kaneto Memorial Exhibition

to <seiyuu@ml.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Re: Shiozawa Kaneto Memorial Exhibition
date Wed, 7 Jun 2000 10:51:44 +0800
> From: Katherine Hanna <hanna@ids2.idsonline.com>
> The Aoni website ( http://www.aoni.co.jp/aoni.htm ) has something about a
> Shiozawa Kaneto Memorial Exhibition. I can't actually read it, but I
> thought I'd get the info out to anyone who could and might be able to
> benefit from it.

The exhibition will be held during 6/10-24.  Clips of Shiozawa
Kaneto's seiyuu works, photos, and his favourite belongings will be
shown.  There will be 4 sessions during weekend and 2 sessions
during weekdays.

Weekends : 12:30-13:30, 14:00-15:00, 15:30-16:30, 17:00-18:00.
Weekdays : 14:00-15:00, 16:00-17:00

It is expected to be very crowdy during the weekends, so anyone wish
to go during weekends must send return postcard to reserve places.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@cuso4.org

Search field Search string