Re: Kisetsu wo Dakishimete

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from Joe Lin <jlin@incyte.com>
subject Re: Kisetsu wo Dakishimete
date Mon, 05 Jun 2000 17:11:56 -0700
Kisetsu wo Dakishimete is part of the yaru-dora series from Sony for the
PS.  It's basically a "dorama" in which you control the actions of a
character by selecting the right choices at certain moments (similar to
Kamaitachi no Yoru, but nothing scary).  The selections you make can
lead to specific endings, with endings ranging from good to bad.  The
game also has a percentage of all the scenes that you have seen.
The game is quite fun.  I have completed all the endings, but I've only
seen about 91% of the scenes.

Joe

Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> I have no idea what kind of game this is,
> but the cast for Kisetsu wo Dakishimete is as follows.
>
> Kisetsu wo Dakishimete [Playstation?]
>  Mayu             :: Imai Yuka
>  Tomoko           :: Mitsuishi Kotono
>  kirei na oneesan :: Shimazu Saeko
>  editor           :: Arimoto Kinryuu
>  person of adult shop  :: Matsuo Takashi
>  otaku friend     :: Okano Kousuke
>  policeman        :: Sugawara Junichi
>  Megumi           :: Mizusawa Jun
>  Yuko             :: Motoi Eimi
>  waitress         :: Kawakami Tomoko
>
> --
> Hitoshi Doi                                               Toshi Nibunnoichi
> half a UFO catcher doll, half a cel          801 tactical training squadron
> http://www.win.ne.jp/~doi/                                    doi@win.ne.jp

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited