Re: Shiozawa Kaneto sama

to <seiyuu@ml.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Re: Shiozawa Kaneto sama
date Thu, 11 May 2000 14:46:37 +0800
> From: Katherine Hanna <hanna@ids2.idsonline.com>
> Jean-Luc Barbera wrote:
> > http://www.aoni.co.jp/notice.htm
> http://news.yahoo.co.jp/headlines/jij/000510/dom/18585501_jijdomx185.html

Summary of the above 2 links :
<summary>
Shiozawa Kaneto (original name Shiozawa Toshikazu), 46, born in Tokyo.
He fell down a stair in his own house in the afternoon of 5/9 and suffer
from brain concussion.  He was declared dead at 00:54, 5/10 in a hospital
in Shinjuku-ku.  His wife is Shiozawa Harumi.  Funeral ceremony will be
held in a temple in Nakano-ku starting at 10:00, 5/15.  His main works
include Gundam, Crayon Shin-chan, Detective Conan, etc.
</summary>

Shiozawa Kaneto is one of my favourite male seiyuu.  I especially like his
performance of R.Tanaka Ichiro, a.k.a. R-kun, in Kyukoku Chojin R.

;_;

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@cuso4.org