Re: Shiozawa Kaneto sama

to <seiyuu@ML.usagi.org>
from "KAGAMI" <kagami@plato-net.or.jp>
subject Re: Shiozawa Kaneto sama
date Thu, 11 May 2000 13:05:41 +0900
I just heard about this moments ago from my roommate.
Apparently he fell from a staircase.

Shiozawa was my favorite male seiyuu.
I'd already been thinking about death a lot in the past 48 hours after
someone threatened my life during an attempted robbery at the store.  I'm
leaving for work here in just a minute... it's going to be a long night.

> From: "Jean-Luc Barbera" <selios@club-internet.fr>
> http://www.aoni.co.jp/notice.htm
> Seems to have some info on his death...
> Can someone can translate more exactly ?

Not much information here.  Says the cause of death was a blow to the brain.
Time of death was May 10th, 0:54. He was 46.

Good night all (Texas time).  See you in the morning.

---
KAGAMI (D. Scott Miller)
kagami@plato-net.or.jp  /  ICQ 2121863  /  http://home.swbell.net/hirohiro/

Search field Search string