Re: upcoming Kira Melo events

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Joe Petrow <ae893@detroit.freenet.org>
subject Re: upcoming Kira Melo events
date Mon, 8 May 2000 21:36:01 -0400 (EDT)
On Tue, 9 May 2000, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> Machiko had an event right before the Kira Melo event on 5/3.
> I was waiting in line for the Kira Melo event, so I got to watch
> the Machiko event from a pretty good location. (^_^;)
> I even recorded it.
> Then during the Kira Melo event, I saw Machiko watching the
> Kira Melo event from the side of the stage..

According to your site, Machiko is still #5 in your rankings.

Since the average ranking of all the "seiyuu" at almost any Kira Melo
event will be over 5, any Machiko solo event should be a higher priority
for you than Kiro Melo.

I defy you to find any holes in such airtight logic!

  - Joe

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited