Re: seiyuu ML matome okuri

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from section9@bellsouth.net
subject Re: seiyuu ML matome okuri
date Mon, 08 May 2000 08:08:00 -0400

ami@ML.usagi.org wrote:

> The Subjects are:
>   Hitoshi Doi <doi  Re: seiyuu ML matome okuri
>   Hitoshi Doi <doi  Re: Kikuko concert schedule
>   doi@win.ne.jp (H  upcoming Kira Melo events
>   Joe Petrow <ae89  Re: upcoming Kira Melo events
>
> ------- Message

> To: seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
> Subject: Re: seiyuu ML matome okuri
> From: Hitoshi Doi <doi@win.ne.jp>
> Date: Mon, 08 May 2000 12:09:27 +0900
>
> Chris wrote:
> | Just out of interest, is there any way that us Norteamericanos can join
> | @manbow? Or must one have WinJ and only WinJ on their pc's?
>
> The biggest problem will be the payment.
> They only accept post office money transfers.

That's NO problem at all. One simply gets the cost in yen, does the conversion,
and runs down and get an international postal money order. Not very difficult
at all, unless they accept only Japanese post office money orders, in which
case I would have to run down to the Japanese Consulate in Miami to see if I
could take care of it.

> Viewing the pages is easy, any modern unix or unix-like OS
> with netscape can handle it.

I have Netscape, but not UNIX. However, as mentioned to CuSO4-san, I have
access to MS Internet Explorer, which according to CuSO4, has a Japanese
language program.

So where do you send the yen, when you get the yen to send.

Green eggs and ham.^_^

Be Seeing You,

Chris

> --
> Hitoshi Doi                                               Toshi Nibunnoichi
> half a UFO catcher doll, half a cel          801 tactical training squadron
> http://www.win.ne.jp/~doi/                                    doi@win.ne.jp

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited