Re: Ah! Megami-sama! Arcade Game

to <seiyuu@ML.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Re: Ah! Megami-sama! Arcade Game
date Wed, 5 Apr 2000 15:04:14 +0800
> From: Kevin Lew - 'The Lai-Lai Boy' <kasumi@eden.com>
> Will this game be SD like the Sailor Moon Quiz game?  Have you seen that
> game?  It is so ridiculously cute.  Cuter than every other Sailor Moon
> entity that I've seen.

AFAIK, I do not think there is any SD scene.  We need to wait for the game
to come out to be sure.

> Also, who are some of these people?  Are they all goddesses/demons?  I
> just know the major cast members.

You should know the 3 Norn goddesses.

Mara is the frist class demoness, and you should have heard of her.  She is
a cameo in the AMG OVA OP.  She is also in the manga and Mini-Goddess TV
series.

Peorth is also a 1st class goddess, and is Bell-chan's classmate when there
are in the Megami Academy.  She is generally be referred as the fourth
goddess.  So far she is only in the manga.

Hild is Urd's mother and is the chief of the demon world, as oppose to
Kami-sama.  So far she is in the manga only.  Her 1/1000 split self is very
cute !

Rind is the arcade game only character and is referred as the fifth goddess.
Her primary responsibility is "battle".

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@cuso4.org