Re: Card Captor Sakura Festival 2000

to <seiyuu@ml.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Re: Card Captor Sakura Festival 2000
date Wed, 5 Apr 2000 11:25:57 +0800
> From: Katherine Hanna <hanna@ids2.idsonline.com>
> 'CuSO4' Yung wrote:
> > Another dozens of cosplayers (those young girls got
> > crazy when seeing those cosplayers ^_^ ),
>
> Did you get any pictures of the cosplayers? (Anyone as Yue?)

No.  As it was not allowed to bring camera into the venue, I locked all
my stuffs in the lockers inside JR Shinjuku station.

> But what *was* the embarassing question? And what did the seiyuu think of
> CCS in general?

The question is not embrassing, but was unexpected.  I did not get all the
dialogue due to my limited Japanese skills.  Geerally, all the seiyuu said
Sakura-chan is cute, they will try their best, etc.

> > They then have a quiz sessions.  They showed 4 clips of OP+TV in
> > 4 foreign countries in foreign language dubbing. and asked what were
> > the 4 countries.  The correct answers are Korea, Indonesia, Spain and
> > China.  They said China, but I think it is from Taiwan.  The seiyuu
> > talked about the dubbings for a while.
>
> What did they say about them?

The Korean OP is funny, the Yukito dubs are done by males and are scary,
Shaoran's spell said in true Chinese style, etc.

> > The title of the upcoming second CCS movie will be Card Captor Sakura -
> > Fuuinsareta Card.  The movie will be showed in summer and using the
> > usual cast with Meiling and Elioru.
>
> Interesting - set after the Sakura Card storyline?

Detail storyline was not revealed, so I do not know if it is set during
Sakura Card or after it.

> > Each seiyuu said what they feel about the new movie, then a promo clip
> > of the movie is shown.
>
> So how's it look?

Just an advertisement kind of clip.  To sum it up : Sakura, movie, summer.
These are all the info given out.

> > Kojima said she liked Tomoyo-chan
> > because she is so kawaii.  Seki then said in Tomoyo-chan-style voice
> > "Sakura-chan wa kawaii desuneeeeee".  ^_^;
>
> Cute! He seems like a really fun guy!

^_^;

> > Last words corner : Ogata Megumi, Aya, Kojima Megumi, Motoko, Seki all
> > take turn.
> Any interesting last words?

Nope.  Try their best, hope you will come and see the movie, feel very
fortunate to have this role, etc.

> >  After Seki saying his own last words, he then close up the
> > show as the MC, completely forgetting Tange Sakura !!!!  ^_^;;
> >
> > After Motoko pointed out, he was so embrassed and then he kneel down
> > and bow to the audience Japanese style to apologise and then asked
> > Sakura for her last words.
>
> Must have been fun to see.

Yes.

--