Re: Card Captor Sakura Festival 2000

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from Katherine Hanna <hanna@ids2.idsonline.com>
subject Re: Card Captor Sakura Festival 2000
date Tue, 04 Apr 2000 17:51:26 -0400
'CuSO4' Yung wrote:

> From my observation, around 50-60% are kid girls with
> their parents.  Another dozens of cosplayers (those young girls got
> crazy when seeing those cosplayers ^_^ ),

Did you get any pictures of the cosplayers? (Anyone as Yue?)

> They talked about what they think about CCS in general.  Seki suddenly
> asked Ogata Megumi a question, and after a pause, Megumi said she had
> not expected such a question and need sometimme to think about.  Sakura
> then said in Sakura-chan's voice that Touya onii-chan is embrassing
> Yukito-san, and Seki (Touya) said it is none of Sakura-chan's business
> and called her a Kaijuu (monster).  Sakura-chan said she was not a
> Kaijuu !!  Very funny !!!!!

But what *was* the embarassing question? And what did the seiyuu think of CCS
in general?

> They then have a quiz sessions.  They showed 4 clips of OP+TV in
> 4 foreign countries in foreign language dubbing. and asked what were
> the 4 countries.  The correct answers are Korea, Indonesia, Spain and
> China.  They said China, but I think it is from Taiwan.  The seiyuu
> talked about the dubbings for a while.

What did they say about them?

> The title of the upcoming second CCS movie will be Card Captor Sakura -
> Fuuinsareta Card.  The movie will be showed in summer and using the usual
> cast with Meiling and Elioru.

Interesting - set after the Sakura Card storyline?

> Also will be shown with the movie is a short film called
> Kero-chan ni Omakase! similar to the same name corner in TV1.

Yay! Go Kero-chan!

> Each seiyuu said what they feel about the new movie, then a promo clip
> of the movie is shown.

So how's it look?

> Kojima said she liked Tomoyo-chan
> because she is so kawaii.  Seki then said in Tomoyo-chan-style voice
> "Sakura-chan wa kawaii desuneeeeee".  ^_^;

Cute! He seems like a really fun guy!

> Last words corner : Ogata Megumi, Aya, Kojima Megumi, Motoko, Seki all
> take turn.

Any interesting last words?

>  After Seki saying his own last words, he then close up the
> show as the MC, completely forgetting Tange Sakura !!!!  ^_^;;
>
> After Motoko pointed out, he was so embrassed and then he kneel down
> and bow to the audience Japanese style to apologise and then asked
> Sakura for her last words.

Must have been fun to see.

-Kael

Search field Search string