Re: Be in Sailor Moon manga for 20 thousand $$$

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Joseph L. Petrow" <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: Be in Sailor Moon manga for 20 thousand $$$
date Tue, 5 Sep 1995 17:38:58 -0700 (PDT)
On Tue, 5 Sep 1995, Internet Anime Newsletter wrote:

> The person who paided 2,000,000 yen is going to be an evil guy in Sailor
> Moon...(Naoko san said..)
>
> The Question is.... Would you pay that amount of money to just be on Sailor
> Moon manga/anime?!

Well, if Bill Gates can pay $37,000,000 for a copy of a Leonardo da Vinci
manuscript, $20,000 to actually be in a book doesn't seem too bad by
comparison.  Everything is relative in that respect.  I wouldn't pay six
months salary to be an SM character, but I'd consider it for a week's worth.

Joe Petrow
joepet@server.berkeley.edu

Search field Search string

archive list