Re: shook hands with Kikko, twice

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Joseph L. Petrow" <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: shook hands with Kikko, twice
date Tue, 5 Sep 1995 17:32:31 -0700 (PDT)
On Tue, 5 Sep 1995 ktoh@td2cad.intel.com wrote:

> Richard \"Pocky\" Kim <rickkim@wam.umd.edu> wrote:
> >
> > 	Argh! I STILL haven't seen that yet... ;_; Anyone know where I
> > can get a copy of the LD? Ordering number, anything?
> >

> I got mine (Aya Mail 3) from Mikado.  Here's the data on that (from Yuchou's
> seiyuu list):
>
> Aya Mail 3, 1994, VPVQ-66141, VPLQ-76141
>
> I have to agree with Joe on this - Aya Mail is a great LD!  I especially
> liked the "Everyday is Sunday" (sp?) music video towards the end of the LD.
> Any ideas on where that was filmed?  I've heard it was made in Hokkaido
> but the setting looks very western - Holland, perhaps?

It's become a ritual for me to play that tape every morning when I wake
up.  I'm usually able to get out of the shower in time to watch all the
cute banter leading up to "Merry Christmas" (my favorite song of all now,
metinks) and pretty much dressed to time to catch the end of "Toki wo
Tsumuide" (I'm still trying to figure out what that means, my dictionary
lists "tsumugu" as "spinning yarn".  Probably would be one of my
favorites if I could hear more of it.)  I like watching her speech at the
end too.  Nakisoo na kao wo shitan da kedo, we never quite get to see her
cry.  Too bad, I'm sure her happy tears would be beautiful to see.  She
gives a lot of cute poses in that little bit from "Pisuke no utau" too.
Of course, I watch this all in more detail at least once each night too.
(^_^;)

I'll give Mikado a try on the LD, but they've already let me down by not
having the Sailor Moon S movie in stock.  I saw that movie before any of
you, yet I'll probably be the last to see it in its entirety!  ;_;

*Joe Petrow  joepet@server.berkeley.edu**************************************
Visit the Skuld Shrine!  HTTP://server.berkeley.edu/~joepet/skuld_shrine.html

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs