Re: updated Kira Melo event info

to <seiyuu@ML.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <chyung@hknet.com>
subject Re: updated Kira Melo event info
date Tue, 7 Mar 2000 03:10:59 +0800
> From: Hitoshi Doi <doi@win.ne.jp>

>Got some new information.. (^_^;)
> 3/05  Kira Melo 2nd class student audition
>       (Heart Chu, Dear Me, Muteki Palette, Nobuko, Natsumi, Emiko, Ai)
>       [11:00 to 20:00]

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Went to Ginza Gas Hall at around 19:00 trying to see the final
live, but they finished earlier than expected and I just saw
the announcement of the results of the audition and the final
farewell scene.  ^_^;

The stage is very small, and IMHO should not be used to host
a few dozen girls on it.  A 2nd class girl tripped on the stage
and a 1st class girl got hit by the final lowering of the curtain
and went down on her knee.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@cuso4.org