Re: [radio] Anime Scramble - 1995.07.28

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Richard \"Pocky\" Kim" <rickkim@wam.umd.edu>
subject Re: [radio] Anime Scramble - 1995.07.28
date Tue, 5 Sep 1995 18:21:29 -0400 (EDT)

<chokki, chokki> ;)

	Kawaii. :) Enough said. :)

> Songs
>     Fai Fai Tu (Hayashibara Megumi)

	Good song, but Machi he Deyou is better. :)

> There are 26 seiyuu in the first volume of the seiyuu voice magazine,
> "It's Say You".

	Ooh... more... seiyuu LDs... must buy them... ano, LD no order
bangumi o kudasai... ^_^;;

> There will be Ginga Ojousama Densetsu Yuna events in Nagoya, Osaka, and
> Tokyo.

	Hmm... speaking of this, has anyone else seen the picture of
Chisa Yokoyama as Yuna? Truly a picute if I ever saw one. *^^*;;

> The guest was Itou Miki.  Miki was going to appear in the video magazine
> "It's Say You".  The first volume is going on sale 8/19.  The story in
> the video has Hidaka Noriko and Mizutani Yuko as sisters, holding a home
> party.  Then they have various friends come, and just talk.  The initial
> situation of the party was fixed, but the talk was just adlib.  They
> even ate and drank during the talk.

	Okay, that's it; I MUST get this disk series... ^_^;;

> Then they played some part of the talk from the video.  Noriko and Yuko
> had character names of Betty and Chris.

	What, no Al? ;p (sorry, bad Paul Simon joke...)

-Richard "Pocky" Kim
--the ORIGINAL Pockyman
-"Sailor special pocky attack!"

Search field Search string