Re: shook hands with Kikko, twice

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from ktoh@td2cad.intel.com
subject Re: shook hands with Kikko, twice
date Tue, 5 Sep 95 11:29:15 PDT
Richard \"Pocky\" Kim <rickkim@wam.umd.edu> wrote:

> > I finally got to see Aya Mail 3 (thanks Kenny!  ^_^)  I've only watched
> > it twice, I gotta watch it a few more times before I really say anything
> > about, but in short everything about it is beautiful.  I *have* to get
> > her earlier album now!  (^_^;;)
>
> 	Argh! I STILL haven't seen that yet... ;_; Anyone know where I
> can get a copy of the LD? Ordering number, anything?

I got mine (Aya Mail 3) from Mikado.  Here's the data on that (from Yuchou's
seiyuu list):

Aya Mail 3, 1994, VPVQ-66141, VPLQ-76141

I have to agree with Joe on this - Aya Mail is a great LD!  I especially
liked the "Everyday is Sunday" (sp?) music video towards the end of the LD.
Any ideas on where that was filmed?  I've heard it was made in Hokkaido
but the setting looks very western - Holland, perhaps?

--
Kenny Toh, ktoh@td2cad.intel.com
The biggest Kotono Mitsuishi fan in the west!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs