Re: shook hands with Kikko, twice

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Richard \"Pocky\" Kim" <rickkim@wam.umd.edu>
subject Re: shook hands with Kikko, twice
date Mon, 4 Sep 1995 22:20:03 -0400 (EDT)
On Sat, 2 Sep 1995, Joseph L. Petrow wrote:

> On Sat, 2 Sep 1995, Hitoshi Doi wrote:
>
> > Yesterday, there were a couple Bishoujo Yuugekitai Battle Skipper
> > events, and I bought two LDs (of course I don't have a LD player)
> > and I got to shake hands with Inoue Kikuko twice. (^_^;)

	Su... sugoi... the Hitoshi OS didn't go critical mass... ^_-

> The price of an LD for a handshake.  Sounds like a good deal to me.

	Oh yeah... I'd but an LD to be able to shake Kikuko-san's hand...
I'd buy two! ^_^;;

> > 16:15 at Animate Shibuya
> >   shook hands with Kikuko, saw her for about 10 seconds..
> >   quickie event.
> >
> > 18:40 at Ishimaru Soft One (Akihabara)
> >   talk show event (15 - 20 minutes), shook hands with Kikuko..
> >   very, very, very nice and fun event.
>
> Did she remember you the second time you shook her hand?
> I think you should get a free kiss on the cheek for every ten handshakes
> you get...

	If that were so, there wouldn't be any of those LDs available in
Japan... ^_- (j/k) Actually, I don't think the Hitoshi OS could handle
the strain. ;P (I know the PockyKim OS 1/2 system wouldn't be able to... ;p)

> > Hisakawa Aya, Takahashi Miki, and Koorogi Satomi tomorrow! (^_^)

	Lucky!! :)

> I wouldn't mind paying the price of an LD to shake Hisakawa Aya's hand.
> Of course, they would have to give me the money back to make me let go.
> (^_^;)

	Only one LD? Come on, Joe... you know full well that we BOTH
would buy ten, if that is what it would take to get that close to her. ^_-
	(Well, I would, but then, I think that Aya is the best... of
course. :)

-Richard "Pocky" Kim
--the ORIGINAL Pockyman
-"Help! I was filmed by TV Asahi being Pockyman!" :P

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs