Re: joining @manbow

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Joe Petrow <joepet@SDF.lonestar.org>
subject Re: joining @manbow
date Tue, 8 Feb 2000 05:51:58 -0600 (CST)
On Mon, 7 Feb 2000, Erik Schwiebert wrote:

> Anyhow, thanks for telling me that yes, the info was indeed on the site (I
> had looked during the day at work, but apparently missed the link!)  And
> mancow.com is definately NOT correct.  Thanks for a laugh, Monson-san.

Boy, now I'm so anonymous that I'm not even the most well-known Joe on the
Seiyuu ML anymore.  I used to be somebody, dammit!

Ah well, here's an Ob. Seiyuu for old time's sake:  I looked over some of
the new magazines the other day.  Sure seems like Kuwashima Houko is
getting a lot more exposure that Toyoshima Machiko ever since Girls Be
split up.  Still young too, so Hou-chan may eventually rise to Hayashibara
Megumi or Kouda Mariko levels of popularity yet.  More like Megumi
actually, since I can't imagine Houko ever doing her own concert...

Joe Petrow
joepet@sdf.lonestar.org

Search field Search string

archive list