Re: @manbow

to <seiyuu@ML.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <chyung@hknet.com>
subject Re: @manbow
date Mon, 7 Feb 2000 15:23:21 +0800
> From: Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org>

>Inoue Kikuko's official pay-to-view site @manbow has started.
>The contents aren't fully up yet, but the report and movie of the
>first event are there.

Some pages are free, such as the @manbow press conference report.
http://www.ponycanyon.co.jp/manbow/report/index.html

Short summary :
Atto Inoue ('@' Inoue, i.e. Kikko herself dressed as an executive)
Chief Advisor of International Affairs Department of @manbow,
introduced the press conference and hand-over to the General
Manager of @manbow, producer Suga.  Onee-chan then appeared in
causal clothings.

17 year old Inoue Kikuko's 'call from the heart'
http://www.ponycanyon.co.jp/manbow/@manbow/kigaete.ram

Onee-chan then take photos of the press using her digicam,
which used @manbow's membership fee to buy.  She is asking
help in naming the digicam.

Suga-san went on to talk about the 'present corner' of @manbow,
and onee-chan want to buy presents and claim the expense from
@manbow.  She wanted to buy a cow.  ^_^;;

Onee-chan forgot to bring her keitai to the conference.
She is using her keitai to send out email to friends during
the long train rides from home to work.

Onee-chan then had some talk with the press and Suga-san about
the comtents of @manbow, i-mode, and PC.

In May or June this year, her new album Tadaima 3 (tentative
title) will be released.  She is now working on 10 songs, and
3 have already been rejected by Suga-san.  She is also thinking
of something about a "Natsu no Ukiuki Tour" in contrast to last
year's "Haru no Pokkapoka Tour".

Onee-chan then sing some part of a new song "Dengurigaeri".  It
is about the chief of a zoo mimicing the animals.
http://www.ponycanyon.co.jp/manbow/@manbow/denguri.ram

Onee-chan also make up the @manbow's song.  It is still pending
decision on its "officiality".
http://www.ponycanyon.co.jp/manbow/@manbow/tanosii.ram

As for the report and the movie of the first "Onee-chan to Net",
since it is located in the pay-to-view area, I am not sure if I
should do any summary here.  Hitoshi, your view ?

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, cuso4@cuso4.org, chyung@hknet.com

Search field Search string