Re: seiyuu ML matome okuri

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from section9@bellsouth.net
subject Re: seiyuu ML matome okuri
date Mon, 31 Jan 2000 23:26:19 -0500

ami@ML.usagi.org wrote:

<big snip>

> > I dunno.  Sexy, neo-lez humor I like, but all this toilet, unko/oshiko
> humor is
> > something I could really do without.

All right, "section9" delurking here. One of the terms I've heard bandied about on

the Seiyuu ML, especially in regard to some of the Kira Melo girls, is "neo-lez".
As
in "neo-lez" humor or the so-called "neo-lez Movement". Right, then! What is this

trend and how is it distinguished from good old "lesbian"? And does this movement

tend to be widespread or is it confined to these lovely Kira-Melo types.

> Joe, would you still buy a girl get girl game? ^^;;

Hmmmm. A "Tokimeki Memorial" variant? The possibilities are endless.

Be Seeing You,

Chris
<your Megami ML correspondent.....>

> -Ive