Re: Kira Melo anime (was Re: Shiawase Croissant, 99' XFL and

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Johann Chua <fuuma@nwave.net>
subject Re: Kira Melo anime (was Re: Shiawase Croissant, 99' XFL and
date Mon, 03 Jan 2000 00:27:07 +0800
At 06:56 PM 1/2/00 +0900, Hitoshi Doi wrote:
>Johann Chua wrote:
>|
>| When's the Kira Melo anime supposed to come out again?
>
>Probably sometime this year.
>There is a short anime (maybe the OP) on the Kira Melo video.

Might just get the video...

>| (Really liked the cover version of "Shinin' on - Shinin' Love".)
>
>The Kira Melo girls sang many other jpop songs at the
>Christmas event..  Hopefully I can make the MP3s soon
>so you can identify them. (^_^;;)

As long as they're from around SPEED's debut and on, should be no problem...

CLAMP Fan Fiction: http://members.xoom.com/fuuma_monou/clampfix5.0/
"There are many disadvantages to being a man, and the most obvious ones dangle
 between their legs." --Jessica Zafra, "Confessions of A Ballbreaker"

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs