Re: Shiawase Croissant, 99' XFL and AKU

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Johann Chua <fuuma@nwave.net>
subject Re: Shiawase Croissant, 99' XFL and AKU
date Sat, 01 Jan 2000 10:34:39 +0800
At 10:57 AM 1/1/00 +0900, Hitoshi Doi wrote:
>P.S. Four of the Kira Melo girls were back dancers in last
> night's Kouhaku Utagassen (the real one).

Oh?  Gotta watch my tape of it....

> I could only see Hinano Mayo and Tanabe Miri on TV.
> Mieko and Hiroe Mina were also dancing, but I couldn't spot them.
> They had the camera on the main singer too much!  (Suzuki Ami)

Isn't that the point?  She's the famous one.

When's the Kira Melo anime supposed to come out again?

(Really liked the cover version of "Shinin' on - Shinin' Love".)

CLAMP Fan Fiction: http://members.xoom.com/fuuma_monou/clampfix5.0/
"There are many disdvantages to being a man, and the most obvious ones dangle
 between their legs." --Jessica Zafra, "Confessions of a Ballbreaker"

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs