Re: Pacific Blue

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Brian Kurtz <kurtz.58@osu.edu>
subject Re: Pacific Blue
date Mon, 06 Dec 1999 18:56:36 -0500
After the fact, I noticed that USA's website listed the time as 9pm, which
was false. 8pm (EST) was correct. I think it's a case of the right hand not
knowing what the left hand was doing.

Anyway, Mari had several scenes, she was a substantial guest star on the
show, and had a bunch of lines. It wasn't just a cameo or anything.

-Brian

At 04:56 PM 12/6/99 -0500, you wrote:

>On Mon, 6 Dec 1999, Jeff Okamoto wrote:
>
>> I went to the USA web site, set my timers for both Eastern and Pacific
>> timezones, and got zilch.  Either the local rebroadcaster changed times
>> on me, or the web site is wrong.  (I don't subscribe to any periodical
>> that has TV listings)
>>
>> In other words, I didn't get it.  Argh.

>VCR to record it. I have not watched all of it yet, but I do have all but
>about a minute of opening credits of the show. Was this a oneshot deal for
>Mary-chan?
>
>Chris
>

>> Jeff

Search field Search string