Re: Mari Iijima on Pacific Blue

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from KAGAMI <kagami@plato-net.or.jp>
subject Re: Mari Iijima on Pacific Blue
date Mon, 06 Dec 1999 13:17:08 +0900
Brian Kurtz <kurtz.58@osu.edu> さんは書きました:
>So Mari was finally on Pacific Blue tonight on the USA network. Due to
>technical difficulties I missed the first 20 minutes, but I still got to
>see a fair amount of her. Her role was substantial. She played a tourist
>from (surprise!) Japan. She looked very cute!
>
>I don't know of any immediate plans to rebroadcast this episode, I will
>write if I hear of some.

If anyone would like me to make copies, I got a good record of the whole
epsiode.  Unfortunatly I don't have a very good copying setup, and I'm sending
the actual master tape to Japan tomorrow, so it'll be a 2nd gen copy with mono
sound, but anyone that hasn't got a better source, feel free to email me about
it. ^_^

--
KAGAMI (D. Scott Miller) ICQ UIN: 2121863 / kagami@plato-net.or.jp
Now Playing: Wonder Project J(SFC)