Nagasaki Moe in Flash (was Re: Nagasaki Moe in SPA! (take 3))

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Joe Petrow <joepet@SDF.lonestar.org>
subject Nagasaki Moe in Flash (was Re: Nagasaki Moe in SPA! (take 3))
date Wed, 1 Dec 1999 17:42:37 -0600 (CST)
On Thu, 2 Dec 1999, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> Maybe this is the last of Moe we see in SPA.. (hopefully)
> But I think Moe is in Flash this week, and they are probably
> focusing the article on the nude pictures.

I looked at this this morning on my way to work (a few pages past the
pictures and article about an AV actress who looks JUST like Hirosue
Ryoko)  These pictures are a little more revealing than the SPA! nude
shot.  She's a bit chunky around the middle but I'll give her credit, she
has a real fine ass.  Why she's willing to show off her bare ass and not
her tits is a mystery to me, but it's her body, and I'll respect her right
to display it any way she pleases.

When did I enter this parallel universe, anyway?

Joe Petrow
joepet@sdf.lonestar.org
http://sdf.lonestar.org/~joepet

Search field Search string