Re: Hekiru, events, etc

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Ivevei Upatkoon <ivevei@dreamarts.co.jp>
subject Re: Hekiru, events, etc
date Sat, 06 Nov 1999 13:40:43 +0900
At 14:49 99/11/05 +0900, you wrote:
> Ive wrote:
> |
> | -Ive, at 57 concerts (44 in a row!)
> |  This year's record: 39 concerts, 4 events, met Hekiru 45 days,
> |  met/saw on 49 separate occasions, was called "Ive-chan" twice.
>
> I'm only at 14 events right now.
> This year will be the lowest total for me ever (since 1993).
> Right now I have 4 more planned for the rest of the year.
> I hope there are more though..

Work? Lack of new faces? Family?

But when you go to events, you _really_ get into it. ^^;;;;
One Hitoshi event is the equivalent of 10 "normal" events...

> | I hope there are no Japanese Hekiru fans on this ML.
> | Joe will probably use this as fodder for some remark now...
>
> I wonder how many non-Japanese Hekiru fans there are..
> (Hekiru dropped out of my top 20.)

Not many. I know a couple girls in Hong Kong, there was one
guy from Taiwan who attended a concert, another guy in the US
who sent me mail... She doesn't even do real seiyuu work
anymore, so I guess there isn't much opportunity for people
to hear about her.

She's gone through a couple "image changes" so it's hard to
explain as well... I wonder if her popularity is dipping.
She has more fans now, but far fewer hardcore fans. Maybe
it's a good thing. ^^;;

New maxi single coming out 2000/1/26.

-Ive

Search field Search string