Re : H.Megumi event in Tower Records Shibuya 11/10

to <seiyuu@ML.usagi.org>
from "Sébastien Jarry" <jarry.sebastien@lemel.fr>
subject Re : H.Megumi event in Tower Records Shibuya 11/10
date Fri, 5 Nov 1999 17:03:54 +0100 (MET)
Hello, Ivevei ! Long time no see you.

The 1999/11/05, Ivevei Upatkoon wrote :

>> There will be a talk event by Hayashibara Megumi on 11/10
>> (next wednesday) at 19:00, for those who buy Fuwari.
>> Just about everyone's already bought it. (^_^;)
>
>I haven't bought it. ^^;;

Me too (;_;). I must waiting to be in Japan for buying it.

>> It seems there are plenty of tickets left (as of this morning).
>
>90,000 is a pretty decent first week, but it's a far cry
>>from the previous albums.

Maybe somes people, as me, didn't like the latest singles released after
 Iravati.

>I didn't really like the new songs after Iravati. Maybe it's
>just me but they seem to sound the same after a while.

I have the same opinion.

>Sphere and bertemu are my favourites. Speaking of which,
>I have the urge to listen to bertemu now.

Except "Enfleurage", I like very much all Hayashibara's albums.

>Off topic, but Hekiru's new concert video comes out on
>11/20. <hint hint> Most of the songs from her last album
>are in there, but I wish they had included Infinity and
>also the remixed songs from her old albums. Those were
>really good. Anyone who is interested should see this
>though, because that techno opening with the CGI is too
>awesome! heheheheh...

About Hekiru, I saw two of her albums on a Japanese bookshop in Paris, 3
 weeks ago. It was "Face To Face" and Baby But the price is 295 FF (5900
 Yens) ; I haven't buy it, too expensive (>_<).

--
Sebastien Jarry
The French Seiyuu's Otaking

Search field Search string