Re: H.Megumi event in Tower Records Shibuya 11/10

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Ivevei Upatkoon <ivevei@dreamarts.co.jp>
subject Re: H.Megumi event in Tower Records Shibuya 11/10
date Fri, 05 Nov 1999 13:09:47 +0900
At 12:30 99/11/05 +0900, you wrote:
> There will be a talk event by Hayashibara Megumi on 11/10
> (next wednesday) at 19:00, for those who buy Fuwari.
> Just about everyone's already bought it. (^_^;)

I haven't bought it. ^^;;

> It seems there are plenty of tickets left (as of this morning).

90,000 is a pretty decent first week, but it's a far cry
from the previous albums.

I didn't really like the new songs after Iravati. Maybe it's
just me but they seem to sound the same after a while.
Sphere and bertemu are my favourites. Speaking of which,
I have the urge to listen to bertemu now.

Off topic, but Hekiru's new concert video comes out on
11/20. <hint hint> Most of the songs from her last album
are in there, but I wish they had included Infinity and
also the remixed songs from her old albums. Those were
really good. Anyone who is interested should see this
though, because that techno opening with the CGI is too
awesome! heheheheh...

Forgive me, I just had to do that.

-Ive, at 57 concerts (44 in a row!)
 This year's record: 39 concerts, 4 events, met Hekiru 45 days,
 met/saw on 49 separate occasions, was called "Ive-chan" twice.

I hope there are no Japanese Hekiru fans on this ML.
Joe will probably use this as fodder for some remark now...

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs