Re: I love Megumi Hayashibara!!! :)

to <seiyuu@ml.usagi.org>
from "BlueYoshi" <blueyoshi@pasadena.crosswinds.net>
subject Re: I love Megumi Hayashibara!!! :)
date Sat, 2 Oct 1999 13:48:17 -0700
----- Original Message -----
To: <seiyuu@ml.usagi.org>
Sent: Friday, October 01, 1999 6:52 AM
Subject: I love Megumi Hayashibara!!! :)

<snip!>

> Oh, and Zach?  Don't worry about only one friend liking her.  I'm the only
one in my area who does.  But you know?  They don't really notice voice
actors.  I do.  I always know who is doing what character 95% of the time.

^_^ I think I'm the only one in my high school that actually knows who
Hayashibara is, and my friend (whom I call Psyduck or, more recently,
Slowpoke, since she refuses to watch anything but magical girl anime and
won't even give Slayers a Try! :P) doesn't know that most of the anime she
watches features Hayashibara's voice in it. Bahhh! I told her- "She plays
Pidgeotto in Pokemon- even the English dub! And in that Ranma music video
you have, she sings as Ranma-onna! And she was Himeko in the Sailormoon S
movie, too!"

I've now made it my goal to get her hooked on, at least, Give a Reason by
the end of first semester. ;)

(Pokemon names are from the English dub... ^_^)

> (Kappei Yamaguchi...*sigh*)
>
> BTW, anyone know any further Kappei Yamaguchi news?  This will greatly
appreciated!

Heh heh... well... if you play Breath of Fire III (PSX), his name is in the
credits for character voices... (Unfortunately, who he played wasn't
specified, but I'm pretty sure it was Rei. ^_^)

> Yui Miyamoto

~ 'Yoshi

Search field Search string

archive list