I love Megumi Hayashibara!!! :)

to <seiyuu@ml.usagi.org>
from enju@ucla.edu
subject I love Megumi Hayashibara!!! :)
date Fri, 01 Oct 1999 05:52:12 -0800
Well, I have something to say.  I love her too!  (Ever since I heard, "Oshiete Koi
wa Happiness" and she's my favorite seiyuu!
If someone answers, I'm with the Zach, Debbie, and Leonard and get this address too.

By the way, there's an opening for a seiyuu?!  I want to try!

Oh, and Zach?  Don't worry about only one friend liking her.  I'm the only one in
my area who does.  But you know?  They don't really notice voice actors.  I do.  I
always know who is doing what character 95% of the time.
(Kappei Yamaguchi...*sigh*)

BTW, anyone know any further Kappei Yamaguchi news?  This will greatly appreciated!

Yui Miyamoto