Re: New show on WOWOW

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Joe Monson <nihon@japan-mail.com>
subject Re: New show on WOWOW
date Thu, 5 Aug 1999 02:29:46 +0900
At 1:41 +0900 8/5/99, Hitoshi Doi wrote:
>Joe Monson wrote:
>| I'm not sure what the title of the show is, but there's going to be a new
>| bishoujo TV series on WOWOW starting in October. I saw an ad for it in the
>| June WOWOW guide. Anyone know anything about this show?
>
>I don't know which channel or time, but in the current Dengeki G's
>Magazine, it says that Seraphin Call will be animated.
>I was betting that it would replace Kakyuusei, but it's possible
>that it will be on Wowow.
>(I don't get either of these channels anyway.. ;_;)

Would you be able to look on WOWOW's site and see if it's mentioned there?
I can't currently view Japanese on my computer so it's rather difficult to
browse their site.

I would use Shodouka.com, but I haven't been able to get into their site
for over a month now.

Joe

Search field Search string

archive list