Re: Hekiru

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Ivevei Upatkoon <ivevei@dreamarts.co.jp>
subject Re: Hekiru
date Wed, 04 Aug 1999 10:34:36 +0900
At 01:37 99/08/04 +0900, you wrote:
> | A lot of Hekiru fans knew it was coming out on 8/1... So I think quite
> | a few people tried to peel them off. It's illegal but no-one will stop
> | you. (I know, I did that for the last tour ad, _before_ I knew it was
> | illegal. ^^;; )
>
> That glue looks very very strong.
> Today I saw a Fukada Kyoko advertisement on the train window
> that someone tried to rip off..  But it's stuck on way too strong.

If you are careful you can remove the sticker without damaging it.
If you pull too hard you will stretch and distort the sticker.
The worst thing is that the glue stinks. Really really badly.

Anyway, don't try this out kids! You could be severely reprimanded
if they catch you. It's a prosecutable crime, I think.

-Ive

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited