Re: MTT TV, Tomo CDsingles, misc and Seiyuu magazine rants

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from ayanami@skyinet.net
subject Re: MTT TV, Tomo CDsingles, misc and Seiyuu magazine rants
date Tue, 03 Aug 1999 17:46:57 +0800
At 09:30 PM 8/2/99 -0500, you wrote:
>On Tue, 3 Aug 1999, Hitoshi Doi wrote:
>> It's on wowow, so I can't watch it.. (;_;)
>
>Just as well.  The OAV's were frustrating enough, but a whole TV series
>dedicated to coitus interuptus??

	My insufficient MTT background isn't enough for me to understand this.
Enlighten me, please.

>---
>I leafed through a couple of the new seiyuu magazines the other day.  One
>has Tange Sakura on the cover.  That picture takes her to a new level of
>hideousity even I didn't think was possible!

	Hmm.  Can somebody post a scan or something?  All this hype about Tange
Sakura's "ugliness" is making me curious.
	I'd also like more info on the "Voice Festival to 2000" --- it's the one
seiyuu event that I can actually go to (I hope)!  I'll be in Japan just in
time to greet the new millenium.

	Nikita

Search field Search string

archive list